Arsenicum album is a remedy for those whose skin is dry, itches and burns intensely. Scratching can make the itching worse, and applying heat brings relief.
Arum triphyllum is useful for eruptions on the lower part of the face.
Graphites gets a response when tough or leathery skin cracks and is sore. A golden oozing discharge hardens into crusts.
Another case of Bad Effects of Topical Steroid (Betamethasone) on Face
Acne on whole face.
Atopic Eczema Clinical Features:
- Patchy eczema of early onset over the face and the cheeks
- Eczema over the elbow and knees joints or skin creases in front of elbows,behind the kness and around the neck,as a child.
- Redness over the whole body
- Eczema around the eyes
- Eczema of the nipples,lips,hands and feet as an adult
- Frequent episodes of eczema,going on a chronic course over months to years
- Scratch marks all over,especilly after a restless night
- Prone to skin infections,for example bacterial skin infection
- General dry skin
- Dry palms with multiple dermatographism lines
- Personal history of Astma and allergic rhinitis(hay fever)
- Food intolerance
- Itch with textiles,sweating,psychological stress
Cosmetics and contact Eczema:
Alopecia Areata (Baljhar)
Eczema after(Chemical contact):